2020 Fall: A Virtual Joint Meeting of SEERS and AERS
The 2020 Fall Meeting will be a joint meeting of AERS and SEERS held virtually November 2-6, 2020, hosted by East Carolina University. Live presentation sessions will take place on Thursday and Friday November 5-6. Abstracts for talks and posters can be submitted until Friday, October 2. Please see instructions and a link to submit below.
- Friday, Oct. 2: last day for abstract submission
Make sure your membership is up-to-date to receive the best registration rates! Registration information will be announced soon.
Abstracts are submitted separately from registration for this meeting. Abstracts for oral or poster presentations should highlight scientific research, education, or outreach in the field of estuarine science. If you have any questions about whether your topic meets these guidelines, please contact the program chair well ahead of the submission deadline.
Only one presentation (either oral or poster) per person is allowed, though you may be an author on multiple presentations. Each abstract may be submitted only once for presentation at the conference, i.e., an abstract with multiple authors must have one designated presenter.
Abstracts are limited to 200 words. Please limit your title to 250 characters. For the author list:
- First, please provide a numbered list of affiliations in order of authorship.
- Second, please list author names (first two initials and then last name without any punctuation) and affiliation number in order of authorship.
- Third, please place an asterisk (*) next to the presenter name.
- You will be asked about the student status (or not) of each author.
- If there are more than five authors, please send the complete list – including name, affiliation, and student status – to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your abstract here: