COVID-19 Spring Meeting Update

In light of the expanding presence of the COVID-19 virus and potential travel restrictions, SEERS is assessing the feasibility of holding our Spring 2020 conference. We will let everyone know our decision by Thursday afternoon, Mar. 12. Your health and safety are our top priority in our decision-making processes. If you would like to express your preference, please reach out to Cassondra by Thursday afternoon.